dyali deodorant is an all natural solution to odor control that neutralizes odor and absorbs wetness with no aluminum, no parabens, and no chemicals.
The 2 fl. oz. jar includes an applicator stick.
See ingredients and other details in the description below.
*NOTE: We are out of office for a couple of weeks. All orders placed between July 29th – August 15th will not ship until August 17, 2021.*
|3 or more||3 - 50||10 %|
Formerly Mariposa, dyali deodorant is the same great product with a brand new look!
Here are the ingredients we use, in alphabetical order:
- Arrowroot Starch – The primary purpose of the starch is to absorb moisture. Some products use corn starch, but this can be problematic for those with corn allergies.
- Baking Soda – As when used in your refrigerator, baking soda’s role is to absorb any odors.
- Coconut Oil – Since the primary cause of the body odor we wish to prevent is from bacteria on the skin, we use coconut oil’s natural antimicrobial properties to prevent the odors from forming in the first place.
- Shea Butter – Shea butter is extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. It is used primarily for its moisturizing properties in shampoos, lotions and soaps. It is also edible.
- Tea Tree Oil – Tea tree oil, or melaleuca oil, is an essential oil that has antimicrobial properties. It’s added to the deodorant as an additional prevention against bacteria. (By the way, tea tree oil once worked incredibly well for me for a skin infection. Ask me that story sometime.)
- Vitamin E Oil – Vitamin E is added to help prevent rancidity.
During hot seasons, your product may arrive soft or melted. Please keep this in mind when making purchases. Please DO NOT throw your product away, just place it in your fridge until the product has solidified. We are not responsible for melting, leaking or settling of our products due to extreme weather conditions.
Contact dyali deodorant for wholesale orders.